Monday, February 8, 2016

Playlist : 1/29/6 - 2/7/16



1/29/16
--------
Venom - Live : Official Bootleg LP (1986)
 - What I would expect out of a Venom show in the 'early' years

Tangorodrim - Unholy And Unlimited... LP (2003)
 - Meh, good but not horrible Israeli black metal. They have more in common with Hellhammer then anything else.

Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry LP (1984)
 - Just had to. What?

Discharge – Warning: Her Majesty's Government Can Seriously Damage Your Health 12" (1983)
 - It's alright but by this tie they should have became a "motorcrust" band.

Avskum – Crucified By The System 7" (1984)
 - Still on of my favorite bands since yay-tall. I think I like their later material more but this is still a good place to start.

Defacto Oppression - We're Digging Our Own Graves 7" (1999)
 - Fuck, I miss this band. Outside of Asinine Soultion and Legion of Doom, this band was my gateway into punk and hardcore. This 7" is super early in their 'career' and their full length beat it by uncountable miles.

Asinine Soultion - Escape To Wisconsin 7" (1996)
 - Might as well keep drifting down memory lanes.

Hellshock - Only The Dead Know The End Of War LP (2004)
 - Nearly a dozen years later and I still love this album!

Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law LP (1988)
 - So it begins...(rain starts pouring)

Grave - As Rapture Comes LP (2006)
 - Picked this up in my hometown when they were on tour...still weird to me.

Assbrigade – Demo 2012 Cassette (2012)
 - Shameless self-promotion, got to love it.


1/31/16
--------
Amebix - Arise! LP
 - This band will always be one of my favorites.


2/5/16
--------
Pre-Showing It List
--------
Wolves In The Throneroom - Black Cascade 2xLP
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality LP

Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence LP
 - FUCK! Finally repressed. THRASH IT UP!!!

Bolt Thrower - IV Crusade LP

Funeral Shock - Self Titled 12"
 - Straight forward ripping hardcore. I am glad I picked this up; brings me back to the earlier days.

Desastre - Pesadelo Real LP
 - I haven't put this album on in years and FUCK I totally forgot that this Brazilian band totally rules. It's straight up my alley with D-Beat blasts blended with raw wailing crust.

Napalm Death - The Peel Sessions LP
 - These recordings changed it all for me back in 1995.

Krigshot  - Till Vilket Pris Som Helst LP
Damage Deposit - Straight To The Bottom 7"
Die Kreuzen - Cows and Beer 7"
Defacto Oppression - We're Digging Our Own Graves...7"


2/6/16
--------
Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence LP
Amebix - Arise! LP
Avskum - Uppror Underifrån LP
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality LP


2/7/16
--------
Assel / Secong Look - Split 7"
Bloodred Bacteria / Ruined Split 7"
Agathocles / Bloodred Bacteria - Retardation / Spiced With Elektrokill 7"
Authority Abuse / Kakistocracy - Split 7"
Desastre - Pesadelo Real LP

No comments: