Monday, November 23, 2015

Listening to: 0.0

11/5/15 - 11/22/15

This weeks playlist blaring from my space into the beyond. I may add some descriptions in the future, for now, drunkenness.
--------------------------------------------------------------
ABC Weapons - Bitter End 7"
Cluster Bomb Unit - ...And Dirty Little Weapons 7"
Protestant / Rhinocharge - Split 7"
Kakka-hätä 77 - WTC Räjähtää 7"
Nuclear Death Terror - As We Consume Shall We Be Consumed, As We Destroy Be Destroyed 7"
Riistetyt - Tervetuloa Kuolema 7"
Chaka - Decay 5-Track EP 7"
Victims - A Dissident LP
Protestera - Gränslösa Land 7"
Nux Vomica - Self Titled LP
Stormcrow / Coffins - Split LP
Mob 47 - Karnvapen Attack EP 7"
Opeth - Blackwater Park 2xLP
Tropiezo / Vivisick - Split 7"
Krömosom / Nomad - Split 7"
assa??t (Assault) - Martyrdom 7"
Darkthrone ?– The Cult Is Alive LP
V/A - More Songs About Plants And Tress 7"
Asinine Solution ?– Escape To Wisconsin 7"
Spectres - Visions of a New World 7"
Warthreat - And The Children 7"
Born Dead Icons / Coma - Split 7"
Bread And Water / Reason of Insanity - Split 7"
Scorned - Self Titled 7"

6 comments:

Ray Gandy said...

Hi Bradley, I was wondering if you could re-up the Deathfirst-survival horror album, the Killthewhitemandead release and the Antithesis/Cachexia split?
I would forever grateful!!! Thanks very much.

Beer Cheese and Guns said...

I'll add them to Youtube when I can (with album art as well). I am not torrent person and at least you an stream from Youtube. I think I still have the Antithesis/Cachexia around here. Cheers!

Ray Gandy said...

I appreciate it Bradley, I will look for it! Cheers!

Unknown said...

Sorry about waiting so long. Working 60+ hours a week has been zapping me.

Ray Gandy said...

Not a problem as I work a ton as well. Are they on youtube? Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Any chance you could upload the last song bloodshot eyes by Coma on the Split with Born Dead Icons? I own the 7" but the last song wouldn't finish keeps skipping not sure why? the EP is near mint! Check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMjzqxSzMkNXEZaQ7bdjChQ